URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

PATRICK MBILA mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:07:09 -0800 (PST)

8/9 Cethswayo avenue,
Johannesburg.
south Africa.

Hello,

I am Mr.Patrick Mbila, the Bank manager of First
National Bank South Africa Pty, Ansbacher banking
johannesburg [www.fnb.co.za], and for reasons which
will become obvious to you as read on, I obtained your
address particulars from an Internet address listing.
Please exercise some patience and read through my
message.
You can reach me immediately on this my
private email address  (brethrough@myself.com)
I have a very urgent and confidential business
proposition for you. On June 6th 1997, a Gold
Consultant/Contractor with the South African National
Gold Corporation, Mr. Ahmed Youseff Mustafa , a
national of Iraq, made a numbered time ( fixed)
deposit for 12 calendar months, value
USD52,000,000.00 (FIFTY TWO MILION DOLLAS)  in my
branch. On maturity, we sent a routine notification to
his  forwarding address but got no reply. After a
month,
we sent a reminder and finally, his contract
employers, the South African National Gold Corporation
wrote to inform us that Mr. A .Y Mustafa died in an
automobile accident; that he died without making a
WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin
through the Iraqi embassy were fruitless. At first I
was surprised that I did not receive much official
cooperation in my inquiries in order to trace his kin
in Iraq, and inform them about Mr. Mustafa’s deposit
of USD52m plus accrued interest. I therefore made
further investigations and discovered that Mr. Mustafa
had actively opposed the Government of President
Saddam Hussein of Iraq, and was consequently driven
into exile. Being an minning Expert, he subsequently
obtained a job with the South Africa Gold Coporation,
and settled in South Africa. Thereafter, he walked
into my Office to make the aforementioned deposit of
USD52m.

He did not declare any kin in his application paper,
contrary to laid down procedures, and when I asked him
he informed me that he wished it so. I accepted his
application because banks are conservative and will
always honour a customer’s wishes, especially high
networth customers. No one knows the source of his
money because apparently the time frame of his
employment with the ASGC does indeed preclude such a
large amount of money. It can be assumed that he
brought his money over from Iraq, but that is open to
speculation. However, the point is that his employers
are not aware of this money , and therefore it can be
safely assumed that no one will ever come forward to
claim this money. This money total USD52m (inclusive
of accrued interests)  is still sitting in my Bank in
the Dormant Account Portfolio. No one will ever come
forward to claim it now, and according to South
African law,  after 5 years, the money will
automatically revert to the Federal Government
Treasury if the Account
owner is a foreigner, is certified dead , and there is
no valid claim. This indeed, is the situation. My
proposal therefore is that I am looking for a
foreigner who will stand in as the next of kin to  Mr.
Mustafa. It is not necessary to be a blood  relation
to Mr. Mustafa, nor have the same name. It is not also
necessary to come from the same Country. I have worked
out the modalities to achieve my aim of appointing a
next of kin, and therefore also by this means transfer
this money total USD52m abroad for us to share.
The method of achieving the objective of  transferring
this money abroad in a completely legal and proper way
is simple. I intend to use an Attorney ( representing
you as the  BENEFICIARY) to execute a series of
affidavits in support of your claim. These will be
approved.

The money transfer paperwork itself will include a
certificate of origin so that the receiving bank  does
not ask questions or refuse the money as money
laundering. Also, the paperwork will include proper
certification that the funds being transferred are
from non criminal sources. In short this will be a
proper and legal money transfer and there is no
risk!
I will have to process the initial paperwork to
obtain approval from the Probate Registry ( Ministry
of Justice ) to obtain the Letter of Administration
empowering you as Sole trustee/executor to the Estate
of Mr. Mustafa.  If you therefore agree to be the
official
Beneficiary, then please note that you will not be
required to come and sign any Money Transfer Documents
in South Africa ( my Attorney will do all (that),
Only the following is required from you:
(1) Send to me immediately A bank account ( a bank
account with zero credit balance is ok)
(2) Complete name and address of the Bank
(3) Bank Account Number
(4) Name of Account Holder/Beneficiary
(5) Your address, phone and fax
(6) A brief background information on you (CV)
Once you send me the requested information as
above, I will initiate the processing of the transfer
and in about 7 working days the money total USD52m
will be in your nominated bank account for us to share
in the ratio of 70% for me and 20% for you. This
transaction is guaranteed to success without any
problems. If you agree to assist me by sending me the
above requested information, I will give you my
complete address, including phone/ fax etc and any
further clarifications you may require.
Looking forward to your urgent reply.

You can also contact me true my alternative e mail
address:<brethrough@consultant.com>

Yours truly,

Patrick.