OSX boot mol debs

Jens Schmalzing mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
19 Nov 2002 23:45:44 +0900

Hi,

Menaka Lashitha Bandara writes:

> I know the CVS version of MOL supports booting from OSX CD.=20
> Has anyone created .debs for this version.

How about, the offical maintainer of the Debian packages?

Right now, the Debian packages in the testing branch of Debian are
version 0.9.65 and support booting Mac OS X.  The packages for version
0.9.67, which support booting Mac OS X from CD, are on their way into
the unstable branch.  They can also be found at

 deb http://people.debian.org ~jensen/binary-powerpc/
 deb-src http://people.debian.org ~jensen/source/

Those packages are built against an unstable system, so they will
likely not even install, let alone run, on a stable system.  If enough
people are interested, I will backport my packages to stable and set
up a repository for them.  Just let me know.

Regards, Jens.

--=20
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je p=E9zqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!