Jaguar 'ABlk engine error' in mol 0.9.65

Patrick Ladam mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:40:46 -0700

Hi all,
I haver read messages of people having this 'ABlk engine error' message with
OSX waiting endlessly during start up.
I did not quite understand what is the work-around to avoid this problem.
This happened to me rigt after I upgraded from MacOS 9.1 to 9.2.1.
It's been said you have to change the startup disk in macos. OK but then
you don't have yaboot anymore!!
Well if someone can make it clear to me, I'd much appreciate, it was such
a pleasure to have OSX launched under Linux, I'd really like to get it back
working...
Bye and thanks

| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<<             |                               |
| ladam@smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |