MOL 0.9.65 released

Jean-Jacques Levy mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:56:29 +0200

I have a similar experience with mol-0.9.65-1, and,

  netdev:         tun0 -tun

in molrc.net.

When using ping, telnet, rlogin from osx to linux or internet, it
works. However, when I use ssh, curl, internet explorer, I see tcp
truncated packets with tcpdump on tun-mol in the linux side.  By
decreasing the MTU on the osx side, then ssh works, but ftp from osx
to linux still fails when the file to transfer exceeds a small size.
It looks like the fragmentation is incorrect on the osx side.

So, please let me know if this bug has been fixed, or if I am wrong.

(I tried Macos X and Macos 9 at same time on top of Linux 2.4.18 !!
Really great!).

-JJ-