Got networking for mol up but webpages dont load

Ahron Darnell mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:56:03 -0800 (PST)

 im pretty sure the dns is fine on both sides, im on dsl useing dhcp and wh=
en i ping and telnet i use web addresses not ips thats why i think the dns =
is fine, but i messed up my dhcp configureation in debian now and the dhcp =
deamon wont load now so i got to figure out  how to get the dhcp server con=
figured now before i was useing the defaule debian linux config