mol 0.9.65 OSX video boot errors ?? (2nd try)

Eddie Bindt mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:10:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

a while a go I mailed to the list and Samuel suggested to increase memory
... I did and still OSX can not boot ...

OSX 10.2 is on a separate partition and runs as expected when booted
natively ...

starmol --osx gives

<*> -------------------------------------------
<*> MacOS X boot loader started
<*> Trying to load /mol-blk/disk@0:0,\mach_kernel.mol
<*> Opening partition [/mol-blk/disk@0:0]...
<*> Trying to load /mol-blk/disk@0:0,\mach_kernel
<*> mach kernel read (3678188 bytes)
<*> mol owned memory at 0045D000 (1000)
<*> mregs mapped @ 0045e000 (2000)
<*> MacOS X mkext driver archive read (106988 bytes)
<*> DriversPackage-462000
<*> Command line: '-v'
<*> Framebuffer at 81000000 (800x600)
<*> Jumping to kernel entrypoint...
<*> -------------------------------------------
<*> MOL acceleration for 10.1 (and later)
<*> MOL acceleration for 10.2 (and later)
<*> MolEnet::start
<*> MolEnet: setPowerState 1
<*> MolBlockDriver::starting
Unimplemented store instruction 7C001FEC
Unimplemented store instruction 7C001FEC
Unimplemented store instruction 7C001FEC
Unimplemented store instruction 7C001FEC

this error goes on forever ...

Any other/further suggestions ??
There are many people on the list with positive reports, none seems to
have similar problems ... I really would love to see OSX actually work

Eddie