cdrom

Jamie Maynard mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:32:11 +0200

Hi S=E9bastien

I am not 100% sure about this and as I am not running in MOL at the=20
moment I can't test this but if I remember rightly in the drives section=20=

of your relevant molrc (molrc.osx/molrc.macos) you need to add the=20
device of your cdrom with -cd option which if I remember tells MOL that=20=

it is a CD-ROM drive.  In the case of my iBook you would set it to be:

blkdev: /dev/hdb -cd

Hope this helps you.

Jamie