HOWTO: Mac OS X Networking

Jamie Maynard mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:29:23 +0200

Yeah I was working on the basic assumption that people would be using one o=
the big three distributions (YDL, SUSIE or Mandrake).  In your Kernel confi=
you need to set up iptables and the TUN interface driver.  Both are found
under the networking options if I remember rightly.  You'll also need the
Gentoo iptables package.

Hope this helps a little.

Jamie