HOWTO: Mac OS X Networking

christophe barbé mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:00:15 -0400

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 07:05:25PM -0500, Rob Latham wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 06:38:57PM -0400, christophe barb? wrote:
>
> > Debian is so much bigger that the three distibutions above that you leave it
> > out?
>
> i'm sure jamie would *love* it if you sent him notes on where debian
> differs

Note that it was supposed to be a joke. In my opinion debian is very
significant on the powerpc (and others non-x86 arch).

I am trying mol (ie. i am a mol-mewbie) and I have not yet configured
the network and the sound (sound is not working yet with jaguar IIRC).
As soon as i get them working I will put my config files on my web-site
to share them.

Christophe

Cats are intented to teach us that not everything in nature has a
function. --Garrison Keillor