OT: Best PowerPC distro?

Mark Guertin mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:31:44 -0400

I have some background with Gentoo ..(it's not for the faint of heart
or impatient for sure), but I must say that I'm pretty impressed with
the new YDL, it's pretty nice, works well.  Setup went smooth, the new
installer is spiffy :)  Running it on my desktop here quite happily.

My fav ppc distro is whatever one I can live long enough and spend
enough time hacking to suit my needs hehe :^)

Gerk