Scroll wheel in MOL (0.9.68 )

Xus mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
22 Apr 2003 15:48:04 +0200

--=-L5TakqocMHa5ztItUouO

El dom, 20 de 04 de 2003 a las 15:33, Sloopy Malibu escribi=F3:
> 'ello all,
>=20
> When in MOL my scroll wheel doesn=B9t work but works in Linux fine... Is =
this
> a known issue or do I have something not setup right? I d/l'ed the source=
> and compiled them without a problem, and altho this doesn=B9t bother me w=
hat
> does bother me is wife keeps restarting the machine... (fortunatly she kn=
ows
> how to shut down linux properly... And yes I have been trying to get her =
> convert to linux but first I had to convert her to mac which I finally di=
> :')

I'm in the same situation :(

Recently I updated to mol 0.9.68 and sound works fine (thanks !!!),
network, works very very fine with airport incorporated (in 0.9.65 too),
but the scroll mouse doesn't work :(

I have configurated as /dev/input/mice. Is there any special
configuration ?. In Linux and Mac OS X, it works perfectly.

Best regards,

  Xus
--=20
Jes=FAs Zoyo GPG id 4B28A170