mol with OSX on UFS?

Angela Kahealani mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:22:08 -1000

On Sat, 2003-04-26 23:02, Nirmal Govind wrote:
> Hi.. I've just installed mol on Debian ppc running a benh kernel. I'm
> trying to start OSX which is on a UFS partition. It doesn't boot. I looked
> at the archives and there were a few queries regarding this but none of
> them were answered (on the list at least). Does mol not support UFS? Please
> let me know. Thanks, nirmal

I can't speak for MOL's contribution to the situation,
but OS X itself is known (as of 10.1.5) to not be fully functional
on a UFS partition (AirPort no worky, and something else was
broken I recall), but OS X should be able to boot and run from
UFS.

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,