mol with OSX on UFS?

Angela Kahealani mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:53:05 -1000

On Sat, 2003-04-26 23:35, Nirmal Govind wrote:
> do you know if there's a way to convert
> an existing UFS partition to HFS
> without loosing any data on the UFS partition?

all the solutions I know of require temporarily
storing the data elsewhere, i.e. "no". I find that
opportunities like this are of great advantage
in verifying that my backup / restore system
actually works :-) with a reformat / repartition
between the backup and the restore.

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,