MOL and Matlab

Markus Frauenfelder mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:06:58 +0200

Hi

I just tried my old Matlab 6.5 (R13 Student Version) installation. To start
it via the LaunchMATLAB-Button I once created in the dock didn't work. I
opend Orobor by hand -> console -> $matlab -> works fine.
By 'old installation' I mean the one I made, as I was still booting OS X
directly.

Hope that helps a little.
markus

Stamatios Tsigos hat mal (am Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:08:14AM +0000) gesagt: