switching wireless networks and MOL

Nirmal Govind mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:00:54 -0400

Thanks for your mail Jens.. what's the correct entry for getting the tun
driver working with the wireless? My wireless is eth1.. I used to use the tun
driver with eth0 when I had a wired connection.. which file/entry do I need
to change so that tun recognizes eth1 instead of eth0? My molrc.net entry for
the tun driver is as follows:

netdev:                tun0 -tun

Thanks,
nirmal

--
Use the tun netdriver, which will create a separate, virtual interface
on the Linux side.  You can then route the Mac OS X through Linux like

Regards, Jens.