HOWTO: Debian BenH

Charles Twardy mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:49:14 +1000

OK, my networking is fully working!

I've updated the HOWTO at:
   www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy/mol-debian-benh.html
to include putting ipmasq and dnsmasq in the tunconfig script.

I just stuck them in at the end, which seems to work. I'm open to more
elegant solutions.

I'm also happy if anyone wants to test the HOWTO. If it's useful,
hopefully it ends up in a better place than my home page.

-Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy               Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)