Build failure on Debian/unstable with latest rsync tree

Benjamin Herrenschmidt mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:21:29 +0200

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 23:01, Samuel Rydh wrote:

> The field has changed name from regs to gregs. I'm about to add autoconf
> checking for this one.

It's also no longer a pt_regs so you need typecasting. The big problem
is that the new mcontext definition in glibc doesn't appear to mach what
paul and I have been doing on the kernel side, it seems glibc folks
decided to "invent" their own in an uncompatible way... (ah, the lack
of communication between glibc and kernel folks, as usual...)

Do not rely on anything related to vectors in there for now

BTW. I just tried MOL with MacOS 10.3 "Panther" 7B39 with 2.6-test4
(my tree with your zeropage fix and HZ set to 1000) and it just worked ;)
Well... The MolAccel2 extension didn't load, as expected with such a new
kernel, but it was still rather snappy ;)

Ben.