Cannot build :(

Thomas Otto mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 04:47:25 +0200

[...]
> <HTML><HEAD>
>
> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
> charset=3Diso-8859-2">
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
[...]

Meaning no offense, but if you /have/ to use Outlook Express then please
make it use plain text and not HTML or a html/text/mime mix in
newsgroups and mailinglists (...and don't forget all the patches ;->).

Concerning you question:

> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I updated my autoconf/automake utils =
> and the loop=20
> problem was gone.&nbsp;But the my result&nbsp;with the BK tree was the =
> same as=20
> with the old version. It hangs at Making all in Debugger (BUT I SELECTED =
> NOT TO=20
> MAKE THE DEBUGGER) :(</FONT></DIV>

This has been answered (though apparently not resolved, or you are using
an old sources), see the Archives:
http://lists.maconlinux.org/pipermail/mol-general/2003-February/001285.html

Regards

     -Thomas