can build

Karosa Alabaster mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:02:09 +0200

Hi all

Sorry about the HTML mails lately.

So.. All trees build if I start hitting ctrl+d when "Making all in debugger"
appears.. (???) Don't know why.

With the BK tree I get FF:FF:FF:FF errors at OS-X Jaguar setup.. plus it
displays that my kernel is a 2.4.21-noav, and I see some grep parameter
errors (old grep, perhaps?) But my kernel is a pegasos 2.4.21 kernel with
altivec !!enabled!! Sometimes I don't get the setup at all, just the cdrom
boot screen loading over and over again.

The stable(0.9.68) mol sees the right kernel, and functions great til now..

I know that I will not wait for an anwser for this but: How can I generate a
HFS image file to use with mol? (I know... read the archives lol)..

I know I've left something out.. ahh never mind. i'll write it later.

Good evening all.
--
Karosa Alabaster