no molvconfig options

Adam H. Done mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:05:24 -0700

--=-3s2lScTuMMJ8hJSjl55S

I am now trying to get mol to run on my G4 using the orrig 22" cin
display and when i use molvconfig... I get the TFT option and type 'y'..
it quits or if I type 'n' it also quits and I still don't have a
configured video for mol.

In my yaboot argument I have append="video=aty128fb:vmode:22" and I run
x just fine but I can not config my molvconfig accordenly when I
switched from a 1600x1200 crt to my 22" cin flat display.

I have searched the lists and could not find anything.. can some one
share some light on this?  Thank you...

Adam

--=-3s2lScTuMMJ8hJSjl55S

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I am now trying to get mol to run on my G4 using the orrig 22&quot; cin display and when i use molvconfig... I get the TFT option and type 'y'.. it quits or if I type 'n' it also quits and I still don't have a configured video for mol.<BR>
<BR>
In my yaboot argument I have append=&quot;video=aty128fb:vmode:22&quot; and I run x just fine but I can not config my molvconfig accordenly when I switched from a 1600x1200 crt to my 22&quot; cin flat display. <BR>
<BR>
I have searched the lists and could not find anything.. can some one share some light on this?&nbsp; Thank you...<BR>
<BR>
Adam
</BODY>
</HTML>