MOL + MAC_OS_X + Virtual PC

Boehn, Gunnar von mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:57:00 +0100

Hello everybody,

First of all Many thanks for MOL -
its a great piece of software.

I have MOL installed on an iBook running in Yellow Dog Linux (3.0).
The MAC OS X 10.2.8 installation runs fine in MOL.

I wanted to use Virtual PC (6.1) inside the MAC OS X. Unfortunatly it
doesn't work.
I can start Virtual PC but every I start
the Window 98 image I get some x303 errors.

When I boot into MAC OS X (not usind MOL )
Virtual PC and the emulated Windows works fine.

I saw on the MOL homepage an old screenshot with Virtual PC 2.1 in MAC OS 9.

Could you please tell me if Virtual PC is supposed to work in Mac OS X as
well ?
Do you have any ideas why Virtual PC 6.1 is not working on my site ?

Many thanks in advance

Gunnar