Need some testing...

Geert Janssens mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:24:14 +0100

Hello Samuel,

I just followed your test instructions from scratch (this means, I threw
away my previous mol-rsync directory, and started the instructions below).

Rsynching worked fine. cd into the mol-rsync directory, then ./autogen.sh
This gave me the following error:

[janssege@g3ydl mol-rsync]$ ./autogen.sh
  Generating build information using
  aclocal, autoheader, automake and autoconf
./autogen.sh: acinclude.m4: Permission denied
aclocal: configure.in: 66: macro `AM_PROG_AS' not found in library
aclocal failed

What could this be ? My mol version (rsync also) of two weeks ago built
fine.

Regards,
Geert