Need some testing...

David Paul BELANGER mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:42:17 -0500

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

Hello,

I downloaded the rsynced version.  Everything went well until I did
make.  When it comes to "Making all debugger" it looks like make blocks.
There is no error message, the shell prompt does not return.  CPU
time/disk almost idle.  From the top program, all make processes are in the
"sleep" state.

Anyone else had this problem?

I'm compiling on Debian GNU/Linux on a iBook.

I get this warning:
lex.yy.c:1138: warning: `yyunput' defined but not used
which should be that bad.

David

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 02:37:20AM +0100, Samuel Rydh wrote:
>=20
> The release of the next MOL version is getting closer. I would appreciate
> some testing before that though.
>=20
> The following features are new:
>=20
> 	- Audio support in OSX
> 	- UFS boot support (OSX)
> 	- Significant OSX optimizations
> 	- Improved audio quality in classic MacOS (mp3:s no longer
> 	  skips, playing QT movies from the harddisk works better)
>=20
> Semi-new features (that have been in the developer tree for a while):
>=20
> 	- Ejectable CD support (OSX and classic)
> 	- CD booting support in OSX
>=20
> To build mol from the rsync tree:
>=20
> 	rsync -vzr rsync.penguinppc.org::mol mol-rsync
> 	cd mol-rsync
> 	./autogen.sh ; ./configure ; make libimport ; make
> 	make install (as root)
>=20
> To build mol from the bitkeeper tree:
>=20
> 	bk clone bk://mol.bkbits.net/MOL mol-bk
> 	cd mol-bk
> 	bk -r co
> 	./autogen.sh ; ./configure ; make libimport ; make
> 	make install (as root)
>=20
> Have fun,
>=20