Need some testing...

David Paul BELANGER mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:08:33 -0500

--WYTEVAkct0FjGQmd

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 10:51:05PM +0100, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:42:17PM -0500, David Paul BELANGER wrote:
> >=20
> > Hello,
> >=20
> > I downloaded the rsynced version.  Everything went well until I did
> > make.  When it comes to "Making all debugger" it looks like make blocks.
> > There is no error message, the shell prompt does not return.  CPU
> > time/disk almost idle.  From the top program, all make processes are in=
 the
> > "sleep" state.
> >=20
> > Anyone else had this problem?
> >=20
> > I'm compiling on Debian GNU/Linux on a iBook.
> >=20
> > I get this warning:
> > lex.yy.c:1138: warning: `yyunput' defined but not used
> > which should be that bad.
> >
> This warning has nothing to do with it and is harmless.

>=20
> What happens if you run make in the directory src/debugger?
> (the make output would be of interest if the build fails)
>=20

Same behaviour.
Actually, it looks that it's attempting to read from stdin and blocks.
By pressing CTRL-D several times I got it to compile and install.

It boots fine and sound works!  I will test the other features later.

I will have a look at the Makefile to see if I can find what's wrong.

Good work!

David

---

David B=E9langer