your mail

Ethan Blanton mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:02:39 -0500

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

Cookie Monster spake unto us the following wisdom:
> that was fast :) many thanks. Unfortunately the application I want to run=
,=20
> Matlab doesn't run on ppc linux yet :( so I am stuck :)

I think you missed the point a little.  :-)  You can run an ssh server
in OSX, and then ssh *from* Linux *to* MOL and run matlab in OSX,
displaying in Linux.  I don't know if that helps or is fast enough to
be useful, but it might be worth a try.

Ethan

--=20
And if I claim to be a wise man / it surely means that I don't know.
                -- Kansas, "Carry on Wayward Son"

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--