Hmm...

Eddie Bindt mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:00:33 +0100 (CET)

On 7 Jan 2003, Menaka Lashitha Bandara wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I attempted to install MacOS X into a file under mol today. Something
> really wicked happened. Here's the output that was being repeatedly
> dumped by mol:
>
> Unimplemented store instruction 7C016FEC
>
> Someone forget to implement the instruction? :)
>
> \LaShI

I reported this one a few months ago, I am happy to see that I am not the
only one. Perhaps someone pays attention now and fixes this one ...

btw, this one exists in 0.9.65 and 0.9.66
it could be hardware related, as other people using my binairies do not
have problems ... ( kernel version do not matter, perhaps kernel .config )
my Hardware iBook1 SE +airport 320M
my distro YDL2.3

Eddie