I broke it.

Natalia Portillo mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:45:07 +0100

If you had a yaboot partition (thing that is normal) you only must enter
openfirmware and set it to be the bootable one (read YDL documentation,
is easyly explained.

Surely you deblessed the System Folder.
Then, the toolbox (the old part of a Mac BIOS) is unable to locate and
execute System and Finder files. This can be corrected with third party
utils, as well as moving Finder and System  to trash, reboot, and
re-move they to System Folder, under a MacOS 9 or below.