OT: RE: www.maconlinux.org down?

Dominik mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
19 Jul 2003 20:03:39 -0400

"I live in America, but DON'T call me an "American", thanks. It's an
insult to me."

I don't usually respond to posts on lists as I'm a lurker and all.  But
can we keep our insulting comments off the list?  Is it that hard to not
type something like that out?  I happen to be an American, moved here
from Poland.  I'm proud to be an American as well as being Polish.
Sure, there are bad people from both nations, but theres no reason to
hate a people for the country they live in.

Grossly off topic, I know.  I appologize but I just thought it should be
said.

Dominik