Another annoyance

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:26:23 +0200

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 03:00:12AM -0600, J. Blank wrote:
> Where does that parameter go?

Before ./configure in the build process:

	CFLAGS=-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 ./configure

However, if you build from the developer tree, then large
file support should work out-of-the-box.

Another workaround is using a loopback device. I.e.

	losetup /dev/loop1 file_image

(from memory) and in MOL

	blkdev:	/dev/loop1 -rw -force

The -force flag is necessary since the image has not
been HFS[+] formatted yet.

/Samuel