PPC Pegasos Computers NOW Available Run MOL, AMIGA, MorphOS, LINUX, BSD, BE OS and more..

magnetic mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:43:06 -0400

*SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO: www.magneticsystemsnyc.com*
*
*NEWS FLASH:

*Pegasos Mainboards with G3@600mhz are available NOW! ACT FAST LIMITED
SUPPLY! *
**
*Upgrades to later Pegasos boards possible - such as Pegasos G5!

Complete systems availabe and recommended! Our mid range system is $750 -

Features:

*Dual Boot Configuration: Debian Linux/MorphOS 1.4*
*Mac On Linux installed and can run OS X jaguar!*
**
Hard Drive
Cd Rom Drive
RAM
Pegasos Mainboard
G3 CPU
Micro ATX Case w/PSU
Keyboard
Mouse

Software:

SuperBundle Software CD SET
 including:
Games: Birdie Shoot
             Feeble Files

FX Paint, Fx Scan

Software Development Kit with MorphED editor

MORPH OS 1.4 (latest)
TCP/IP Stack
Email client
PPC Web Browser
High end USB Stack

You will also get a Pegasos Manual

All for $750. It is recommended to get the prebuilt system as it come ready
to run Linux and MorphOS right out of the box. This allows you to spend
your time having fun and being productive rather than sourcing out
components and installing the software!

* Customized Solutions Available for quotes please email what you would
like..

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you for your time.

Thomas Morris
magnetic systems

Regards

magnetic systems