Sell Condom

& mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:41:22 +0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--8312c580-ed52-4bd2-8271-c7d5c9d06b27

Dear All

Our company has rich experience in health-care planned parenthood articles. =
Especially in the aspect of condom manufacturing, we have rich professional =
knowledge and years of practical experience. Currently, the company has =
experts in marketing and quality management. We enjoyed high reputation in =
the domestic marketing net and after sale service.

Our condom is produced by the biggest domestic condom manufacture with strong =
technical strength. The company successfully developed the innitial condom =
dip-moulding --- electric checking --- mechanical production line which has =
been awarded the state patent and technical development achievement praise. =
For assuring the condom quality, the factory carries out the GB/T1900-ISO9000 =
series standard and built complete quality system. Our condom quality has =
passed the state quality certificate. All the have been issued the U.S. FDA =
No. 510=A3=A8K=A3=A9, CE certificate and South Africa SABS certificate.

We has quality management department and professional staff to take charge of =
quality management and after sale service.

Production Standard: GB7544-1999 Width: W52=A3=A8?33=A3=A9MM
Our products come into "Shile" series condom, "Garlesty" series Condom etc.

Our production series include :

Production munber	Specification
SL12 A6		NONXYOL-9 + middle tighten
SL12 A		NONXYOL-9 + Ultra thin
SL12 B		NONXYOL-9  + Wrinkle
SL12 C		NONXYOL-9 + floating
SL12 D		NONXYOL-9 + Floating-point
SL12 E		NONXYOL-9 + Sterilization
SL12 F		NONXYOL-9 + round veins
SL12 G		NONXYOL-9 + complanation
QLS12 A1	Ultra thin
QLS12 B1	Wrinkle
QLS12 C1	Floating

Any enquiry are weclome .And please give me your compamy information first .

Contract : Mr. Shile

E-mail:sam_wei1974@21cn.com

Shenzhen Shlie Wheizhanglong Co., LTD
ORIENTAL PLAZA JAIN SHE ROAD , LUOHU DISTRICT, SHENZHEN , CHINA.

    DEMO=B0=E6=B1=BE=B7=A2=CB=CD

--8312c580-ed52-4bd2-8271-c7d5c9d06b27--