Installing MOL

Jennifer Waters mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I a new to Mac-on-Linux and I am trying to setup
my iMac with MOL and am having some difficulties.  I
have downloaded both:
mol-0.9.68-1.ppc.rpm
mol-dmods-0.9.68-1.ppc.rpm

The installation instructions say bash$..., but the
computer comes back with the statement that it does
not know the command.  Do you have any suggestions on
how I can get these downloaded?

Also, are there any possibilities that Mac-on-Linux
will be able to run on an eMac soon?  I volunteer at a
high school that has a lab full of eMacs and I want to
run Mac OS 9.2.2, Mac OSX, and Yellow Dog.

Thank you for your help,

Jennifer