kernel modules compile...

Jens Schmalzing mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
05 Jun 2003 10:37:30 +0200

Hi,

Francois Prowse writes:

> I've just installed mol 0.9.69 from the rsync directory on a fresh debian=
=20
> install running 2.4.18-rc4 kernel on a PegasosPPC machine.=20

You could use the Debian packages and save yourself the hassle of
compiling the whole emulator.  There is a short explanation and a
sources.list line on the main download page.  If the packages are not
working for you for any reason, I would be pleased to hear about this,
preferrably via the BTS (http://bugs.debian.org/)

> What do I need to do to rebuild this kernel module....

You need a set of depended kernel headers matching the running kernel.

Regards, Jens.

--=20
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je p=E9zqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!