mol.o loaded, ... - false alarm

Thomas Otto mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:52:12 +0200

>>The only thing that bothers me now is that console fullscreen on my
>>iBook only runs at 800x600 (or is this a hardwired fb limit?).
>
> Nah, framebuffers get as large as you want them.  If you have a
> virtual console running at higher resolution (that would be 1024x768
> for the iBook), just read its settings with fbset and use them as
> input for molvconfig.

Indeed, I should have molvconfig'ured more than just the one 800x600
ibook mode, the 1024x768@75Hz mode in misc works fine. (Didn't want to
risk frying the display of my new iBook so I was rather carefull ;)

Krass: Ctrl-Alt-F7 = Linux, Ctrl-Alt-F8 = OS X.

Again, good job - coolest software I have seen so far!

      -Thomas