A REWARDING PROPOSAL

Anthony ude mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1718020794-1055821035=:77847

ATTN-

                      A  REWARDING PROPOSAL
Greetings.
With the reference  made  of  your  esteemed  person  office
by  the  chamber of  commerce here  in Accra  Ghana.
  l hereby  wish  to commerce  talks  with you  on a
high   confidential  level.  before  lstart,  l must
  first  apologize for  this  unsolicted
mail.Forgive my indignition if it will offend you
 without  your prior-consent.I am Mr Anthony Ude
a Sierraleonean by nationality and presently staying
 with my younger brother and mother in a refugee
 camp here in Accra Ghana.My father was a paramount
 chief of  a rich diamond district during president
 Ahmed Tijan Kabbah government.At the heat of the
 crises of the civil war in my country my father was
 captured and killed by the junter rebels who acused
him of mis-appropriate of funds and
 embezzelment,shortly after his death,I and the rest
 of the family escaped to a nebouring west African
 coast Ghana for safety.However in Ghana my mother
 showed me some documents indicating that my father
 kept $12US [twelve million united state dollars] in
 th vault of a security company here in Ghana.at the
 monent I and my mother are soliciting for your
 assistance to arrange an account in your name as our
 family friend to make way for the transfer and
 resetlement of this fund in a wise,political and
 stable economy like your country for  a viable
investment after we must  have collected it from the
 security company.The money  was put in a consignment
for safekeeping  and the consignment containing the
 fund was declared as '' African Arts and family
 treasure'' to the consignment of the security
 company.your assistance is required because our
 status as refugees does not permit us to run an
 account here.you will also be expected to provide us
with information on investment  opportunities in
your country. we do not wish to contact any of my
fathers business partner  because we do not know who
 exactly caused his death.My main reason of
 contacting you is for your co-operation,for you to
 assist the family in removing this fund out of the
 security company in your favor and ours as
 well,morover to help us use  the fund carefuly for
 investment,all the neccesary documents are at our
 reach,we confide in you as a trust-worthy person to
 act on good faith.The proccedure of claiming ;-
This will only be done officially within the
 security company,I can change the right of ownership
 to yours through a legal proccedure to enable fast
 and smooth claim.Finally and most important,kindly
 let me know the mode of assistance you want to
 offer?Will it be in form of a contract or an
 agrement?please keep me in form as soon as possible
 so that I will know the % [percentage] you deserve
 in the transaction,note that this is very
 important.
.Regards and good wishes
Anthony Ude

--0-1718020794-1055821035=:77847

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ATTN-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A&nbsp; REWARDING PROPOSAL</DIV>
<DIV>Greetings.<BR>With the reference&nbsp; made&nbsp; of&nbsp; your&nbsp; esteemed&nbsp; person&nbsp; office&nbsp;<BR>by&nbsp; the&nbsp; chamber of&nbsp; commerce here&nbsp; in Accra&nbsp; Ghana.<BR>&nbsp; l hereby&nbsp; wish&nbsp; to commerce&nbsp; talks&nbsp; with you&nbsp; on a&nbsp;<BR>high&nbsp;&nbsp; confidential&nbsp; level.&nbsp; before&nbsp; lstart,&nbsp; l must<BR>&nbsp; first&nbsp; apologize for&nbsp; this&nbsp; unsolicted <BR>mail.Forgive my indignition if it will offend you<BR>&nbsp;without&nbsp; your prior-consent.I am Mr&nbsp;Anthony Ude&nbsp;<BR>a Sierraleonean by nationality and presently staying<BR>&nbsp;with my younger brother and mother in a refugee<BR>&nbsp;camp here in Accra Ghana.My father was a paramount<BR>&nbsp;chief of&nbsp; a rich diamond district during president<BR>&nbsp;Ahmed Tijan Kabbah government.At the heat of the<BR>&nbsp;crises of the civil war in my country my father was<BR>&nbsp;captured and killed by the junter rebels who acused<BR>him of
 mis-appropriate of funds and<BR>&nbsp;embezzelment,shortly after his death,I and the rest<BR>&nbsp;of the family escaped to a nebouring west African<BR>&nbsp;coast Ghana for safety.However in Ghana my mother<BR>&nbsp;showed me some documents indicating that my father<BR>&nbsp;kept $12US [twelve million united state dollars] in<BR>&nbsp;th vault of a security company here in Ghana.at the<BR>&nbsp;monent I and my mother are soliciting for your<BR>&nbsp;assistance to arrange an account in your name as our<BR>&nbsp;family friend to make way for the transfer and<BR>&nbsp;resetlement of this fund in a wise,political and<BR>&nbsp;stable economy like your country for&nbsp; a viable<BR>investment after we must&nbsp; have collected it from the<BR>&nbsp;security company.The money&nbsp; was put in a consignment<BR>for safekeeping&nbsp; and the consignment containing the<BR>&nbsp;fund was declared as '' African Arts and family<BR>&nbsp;treasure'' to the consignment of the
 security<BR>&nbsp;company.your assistance is required because our<BR>&nbsp;status as refugees does not permit us to run an<BR>&nbsp;account here.you will also be expected to provide us<BR>with information on investment&nbsp; opportunities in<BR>your country. we do not wish to contact any of my<BR>fathers business partner&nbsp; because we do not know who<BR>&nbsp;exactly caused his death.My main reason of<BR>&nbsp;contacting you is for your co-operation,for you to<BR>&nbsp;assist the family in removing this fund out of the<BR>&nbsp;security company in your favor and ours as<BR>&nbsp;well,morover to help us use&nbsp; the fund carefuly for<BR>&nbsp;investment,all the neccesary documents are at our<BR>&nbsp;reach,we confide in you as a trust-worthy person to<BR>&nbsp;act on good faith.The proccedure of claiming ;-&nbsp;<BR>This will only be done officially within the<BR>&nbsp;security company,I can change the right of ownership<BR>&nbsp;to yours through a legal proccedure to enable
 fast<BR>&nbsp;and smooth claim.Finally and most important,kindly<BR>&nbsp;let me know the mode of assistance you want to<BR>&nbsp;offer?Will it be in form of a contract or an<BR>&nbsp;agrement?please keep me in form as soon as possible<BR>&nbsp;so that I will know the % [percentage] you deserve<BR>&nbsp;in the transaction,note that this is very<BR>&nbsp;important.</DIV>
<DIV>.Regards and good wishes</DIV>
<DIV>Anthony Ude</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1718020794-1055821035=:77847--