Alex Fore

DC Intern3 mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:59:47 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3374D.5AF7E1F0

I was curious to find out, is there anyway to get in touch with Alex Fore via this e-mail address?  I'm just kinda curious to talk with him, because my name is Alex Fore too, I'm out in California and I've never met anyone with my same name.  anyways.  I saw a posting of an e-mail sent among a network mailing list that had his name on it.  Pass this along to him if you could!  Thanks.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3374D.5AF7E1F0

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

font-family:Arial'>I was curious to find out, is there anyway to get in touch
with Alex Fore via this e-mail address?&nbsp; I'm just kinda curious to
talk with him, because my name is Alex Fore too, I'm out in </span></font><font
size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> and
I've never met anyone with my same name.&nbsp; anyways.&nbsp; I saw a