Can't boot OX/X directly after installing YD 3.0

Dominik mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
21 Jun 2003 07:50:43 -0400

I'm not too familiar with Yellowdog, running Gentoo PPC currently.
However, should be the same deal.  Make sure you have a macosX partition
set up in your /etc/yaboot.conf.  The latest yaboot contains
yabootconfig that should set up your partitions in /etc/yaboot.conf
automatically (didn't work for me, though ;)).  If you do end up doing
it manually remember to run ybin -v to make the changes work.  Let me
know if this helps.

Dominik