Network doesn't work on OS/X from MOL

Douglas Phillipson mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:52:01 -0700

Have a Mac G4 running YellowDog 3.0.  Networking works from Linux and
from the OS/X booted natively.  But It wont work booted from MOL.

I don't see anything in the network app but "Built-in Ethernet" and it
is ghosted, you can't do anything with it.  Starting mol from command
line it says:

Ethernet Interface 'sheep-<eth1>' @SOME MAC ADDRESS

Any suggestions are apprecaited.  Here is my /etc/molrc.net:

netdev: eth1 -sheep

ifeq ${boot_type} newworld oldworld {   # Configure for MacOS only
         netdev: eth1 -sheep
}

netdev:         tun${session} -tun

# Tap Driver (more or less obsolete)
#
#       This driver is similar to the tun driver. MOL does not automatically
#       configure the tap0 network though.
#
#               netdev:         tap0 -tap
netdev:         tap0 -sheep

Thanks

DOug P