OS 9.2 on Linux Using Yellow Dog Linux 3.0

Michael Kane mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:32:47 -0700

--------------030509000503030401030207

I would like to run OS 9.2 with Yellow Dog Linux

I have the following notebook:

a) G3 Lombard (bronze keyboard)
b) 384mb Ram
c) 4.0G hard drive
d) expansion bay CD
e) expansion bay VST SuperDisk Drive (1.4mb ~ 120mb disks)
f) 56k modem
g) 10/100 ethernet
h) USB 1.0

What is the best thing for me to do to be able to have YDL on this NB,
still run OS 9.2 and still be able to use Linux open source programs? I
have been reading all I can about YDL, Linux, Mac and am still largely
confused. I use computers as a tool in my business but am not really
familiar with most of what I read concerning MAC on LINUX and all the
other variations involving partitioned disks etc.

Respectfully,

Kaneco International Inc.

Michael D. Kane

--------------030509000503030401030207

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 a) G3 Lombard (bronze keyboard)<br>
 b) 384mb Ram<br>
 c) 4.0G hard drive<br>
 d) expansion bay CD<br>
 e) expansion bay VST SuperDisk Drive (1.4mb ~ 120mb disks)<br>
 f) 56k modem<br>
 g) 10/100 ethernet<br>
 h) USB 1.0<br>
 What is the best thing for me to do to be able to have YDL on this NB, still
run OS 9.2 and still be able to use Linux open source programs? I have been
reading all I can about YDL, Linux, Mac and am still largely confused. I use
computers as a tool in my business but am not really familiar with most of
what I read concerning MAC on LINUX and all the other variations involving
partitioned disks etc. <br>
 Respectfully,<br>
 Kaneco International Inc.<br>
 Michael D. Kane<br>