MOL in Window I.S.O. of Full Screen

J. De Salvo mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
30 Jun 2003 15:29:24 -0400

Philippe van Calsteren wrote:

> Hello Douglas
>
> I wish this was the solution for me, but sadly it isn't ..

Philippe,

Have you set up a resolution that would permit a window setting? For
example, have you run molvconfig for a 640x480 or 800x600 video
resolution? Once I did that, I was able to run MOL in a window.

You might also have to adjust the video bit depth. Although I was able
to run MOL in a window after running molvconfig to include the
resolutions mentioned above, the windowed output had a horrible blue
tint or cast when running OS X. To fix that, I changed my X display from
16 to 15 bit depth to match the molvconfig 15 bit depth configuration.

After I did those two things I was able to run MOL and OS X clearly in a
window (as well as full screen).

Now if I could just get Apple Talk working with OS X, all would be well.
Internet connections work fine, but I can't get Apple Talk at all. Very
frustrating since I did have it working under YDL 2.3 and MOL 0.9.68.

Have you had success with Apple Talk under OS X and MOL?

Anyway...good luck with the MOL windowed output.

Best,

Joe