Multiple Mac OS 9.2 running /almost/ simultaneously

Krasimir Bantchev mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:23:23 -0800 (PST)

--0-1273674611-1048073003=:77999

Hi all there, maconlinux friends ;)

First, I must apologize for my poor english, it is not my mother tongue.

I have run four MacOS 9.2 instances under maconlinux 0.9.68. Inside each work one QuarkXpress with TCP/IP XTension from Techno-Design. All work fine, each Mac have own IP in our LAN and running from within TCP/IP XT is fully accessible from outside. Each MacOS instance start from own MacOS partition. I have only one problem - when our web application send a job to TCP/IP XT on each instance of MacOS, maconlinux have behavior as a stack. Processing of a job in each Quark reach to about 50%, then stop, next MacOS instance also just like first, then third and then fourth, who however execute task to the end. Now, in reverse order his task complete third, second and first MacOS instances.

How I can be able to make different instances of MacOS to do this work /almost/ simultaneously?

Until tomorrow...