HFS+ & Networking

Mark Guertin mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:06:31 -0500

On March 26, 2003 02:41 pm, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> Well, molvconfig does _not_ claim it can do a certain mode.
> It only lists all the modes it knows about and lets the user test
> individual modes. When a mode is tested, three different test
> screens are shown (one for each depth). The user is supposed to
> answer 'Y' or 'N' to each of them.
>
> /Samuel

Yep correct, but with my whacked out radeonfb, molvconfig shows the "Probe
blah(y/n)?, when I do probe every screen it shows is black, but they all
return as being usable if I just hit space on the blank screens (likely as
radeonfb reports that they set fine).. not an mol problem here :)

Just wanted to point this out if other radeon users have this issue... I
tested here with several benh trees (2.4.20-ben* all do the same thing for
me).

Gerk