tun and sheep at the same time?

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 14:24:26 +0200 (MEST)

> i successfully installed mol 0.9.68 on tibook 1ghz, everything is fine,
> except that i can only bring up ONE network device, ie 'sheep' OR tun,
> but i can't get them to work together.

[..snipp..]

> although without tcp-ip useless for me.
> what am i doing wrong or what prevents activating the second device?

Same with me.
I have an old 7300/166 running MacOS 8.1. I had so much trouble getting both
interfaces up simultaneously (but yes, I've seen it once: both up and
running) with timeouts on both interfaces.
I finally decided to abandon one of the interfaces (tcp/ip in my case) and
now it works like a charm.

uwe