on/off topic

Mark S. Mathews mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:20:48 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a million for this tip.  I should've picked up on it from the list
archives.  Can't see the forest for the trees, eh?

I've got OSX running in a 1024x768 window, installed some apps,
everything's working great so far....except networking.

I installed the drivers from the MOL f/s that gets mounted (no errors) and
enabled the tun setting in molrc.net.  After a restart, the tun device is
getting setup just fine but it appears that the OSX MOL network driver
doesn't appear to be getting started.  I checked the Extensions directory
and the MOL network and audio drivers are there.  They just don't appear
to be getting loaded.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-M