problem with CD drive

Nirmal Govind mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 18 May 2003 13:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.. I'm having trouble with the CD in mol.. I'm unable to eject the CD drive in
OS X (started in mol).. and what's more, when I have mol running, I can't eject
it using a command line eject in linux either.. it says "can't eject... invalid
error".. and if I hit the eject button while in the mol window, it just selects
the last icon on the OS X desktop and doesn't open the CD drive. This used to
work fine a week ago when I just installed mol.. don't know what could have
caused this change...

I also get a message when mol boots up that says "The volume /dev/hda12 is
locked".. this is my OSX partition..  does this have anything to do with it?

Please cc me on the reply..

Thanks,
nirmal