macosx last version network problem

Francois Prowse mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 23:16:29 +1200 (NZST)

What network configuration are you using for MOL? I had exactly the same
problem if I used the sheep driver. I switched to the tun driver and the
problems have gone away......

BTW my TUN config looks like this in case your looking for another
example...

TUN_DEV=$1
ACTION=$2

TUN_NUM=`echo $TUN_DEV | sed s/[^[0-9]//g`
TUN_NUM=`expr 3 + 0$TUN_NUM`
TUN_NET=192.168.$TUN_NUM.0/24
TUN_HOST=192.168.$TUN_NUM.1
CNAME=mol$TUN_NUM

Thats fairly much all you have to do, apart from uncomenting the tun
driver (and commenting out the sheepnet driver in the molrc.net file)

Also change the "expr" value to a value to create a new /24 network in the
192.168.x.x range.....change the rest of it to suit your needs.

Cheers

Francois