unimplemented SPR?

Stefan Jeglinski mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:17:39 -0500

I built a fresh mol after rsync from source.mvista.com. [hint: have
to change the libimport path to source.mvista.com]. mol launches and
by all accounts will be fine, except:

I'm booting the same OS9.1 that boots the box itself (9500 with
Sonnet G4/800 upgrade). I'm running both the xlr8 and Sonnet G4
extensions, and when mol encounters the xlr8 extension, it appears to
get an infinite loop of messages that say:

	Read from unimplemented SPR #1014

Now, I know that I'm probably not doing this the way Samuel would
like me to, but I'm adventurous and would like to avoid having 2
separate 9.1 systems, one for the box and one for mol.

Can this be trapped out of mol or otherwise addressed?

Stefan Jeglinski