PPC Emulator, is this real?!?!

Karosa Alabaster mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:58:10 +0200

Well this emulator engine is being developed to run 3d games..
So the MMU code should deal with speed issues.. At least I think so.. Let me
know if anyone wants to run some speed test..

Thanks in advance
--
Karosa Alabaster
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fredrik Andersson" <fredrikandersson@mac.com>
To: <mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: PPC Emulator, is this real?!?!

It appears to be real to me. (I don't have a x86 around here though to
verify. but the interpreter seems functional (and it's actually a PPC
interpreter))
Either way. The problem is not to write a PPC emulator, there's quite a
few already.
The problem is to get speed in the thing, especially the Memory
Management Unit.

/Fredrik