Going to install this weekend

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:24:53 -0700

I'm going to be installing YDL on my iBook this weekend, and want to
get MOL working as fast as I can. I had it installed before, and
running, but had problems getting the internet to work between them.
I'd really like 1) Rendezvous to work (iTunes sharing) 2) iceCast (port
8888?) - I can't remember off the top of my head, and 3)MSN messenger
(my friends just won't switch...)
I'd like to do this while maintaining as tight as possible of firewall
on YDL. Are there any things I should do as I install YDL to make MOL
work the easiest?

thanks, Micahel

PS. There sure are a lot of spam-mail postings to this list aren't
there? :-s