startup mol errors with normal user account

Adam Done mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:42:49 -0700

--=-wmPz0V/dko1MXCgVpxqa

Hello,

I am rather perplexed about how come all of the sudden I have not been
able to
$ startmol -X

I get this error

$  startmol -X
Mac-on-Linux 0.9.69 Copyright (C) 1997-2003 Samuel Rydh
Starting MOL session 1
Mac-on-Linux must be setuid root!

do I now have to do add each user to use it with visudo and when I type
it.. I have to type

$ sudo startmol -X

I remeber one could set each user to use or deny useage of mol...  but I
can't remember where it is stored or has that been taken out...

-Adam

--=-wmPz0V/dko1MXCgVpxqa

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hello,<BR>
<BR>
I am rather perplexed about how come all of the sudden I have not been able to <BR>
$ startmol -X<BR>
<BR>
I get this error<BR>
<BR>
$&nbsp; startmol -X<BR>
Mac-on-Linux 0.9.69 Copyright (C) 1997-2003 Samuel Rydh<BR>
Starting MOL session 1<BR>
Mac-on-Linux must be setuid root!<BR>
<BR>
do I now have to do add each user to use it with visudo and when I type it.. I have to type<BR>
<BR>
$ sudo startmol -X<BR>
<BR>
I remeber one could set each user to use or deny useage of mol...&nbsp; but I can't remember where it is stored or has that been taken out...<BR>
<BR>
-Adam
</BODY>
</HTML>